Hi, faithful friends!
I have a request to make of you. Tonight, Brian and I will be making the trip to Houston for my check-up at MD Anderson tomorrow and Thursday. Would you cover us with your intercession?
I'm speaking at a women's fellowship tonight, and when it is complete, we'll get in the car and drive to Houston. Then, tomorrow I'll have a variety of tests/scans/labs, and on Thursday, we'll meet with my oncologist there to receive the test results.
Now, I'm not asking for prayer because I expect to receive bad news. On the contrary, I fully plan on coming back to this spot on Thursday afternoon, rejoicing in God's supernatural healing for me. He is a miracle worker, the Bible makes no mistake about that. He's proven it in my life already, and I am fully confident of His healing in me.
Satan is also the Father of LIES. I never experience more spiritual warfare than I do when I'm enduring medical tests and waiting on the results. So, I need your prayers for my feeble mind.
Would you pray that....
1. God's presence would hover over my heroic husband.
2. The peace of God would overcome the mind games of the enemy
3. We would turn deaf ears to the lies of the enemy
4. God's healing power would be evident, once again
5. We would have the opportunity to proclaim the name of Jesus over and over and over again as we go about our way at MD Anderson
6. This trip would be more about telling others about Jesus than it is about me
7. God would grant us safe travel
Thank you for your faithfulness to us!