This past year hasn't been an easy one. When I think about that list of major stressors in a person's life, we've touched on most of them. Since this time, one year ago, we have:
- Worked through job searching, job landing, and a new job for Brian (and he is dominating the heck outta that new job!)
- Settled into a new job with the school district
- Resigned from a career in education
- weathered another cancer diagnosis and all that it entailed (An early morning from you know where, a brain surgery, whole brain radiation, more drugs, more doctors)
- Sold our home and begun construction on another (only by the grace of God)
- made the leap for me to work out my calling by working in women's ministry
- Traded in 2 cars for 1, and thus learned the fine art of carpooling
- invaded the homes of family/friends as we wait for ours to be complete
- rehomed a furry family member (Wally)
- begun serving in singles ministry
- added another nephew to our family
- and received support (financial/emotional/spiritual) from literally thousands of people
I have tears trying to seep out of my eyes as I sit here and proclaim, "God is faithful, abundant, and true in every situation! We can trust Him!"
Y'all, I don't know much about much in this world, but I know about the trustworthiness and goodness of God. I am overwhelmed by His supernatural care for Brian and me. I am in awe of His power to heal, power to provide, and power to change. He moves mountains, y'all. Thank you, Jesus, for moving so many mountains for me.