Then, I have to brag on God. Don't ever doubt His perfect provision and care for us. Never. As you know, I posted yesterday about trying to make some financial adjustments, so that we can pay for more treatments and get used to a new lifestyle. I specifically asked for prayer about our house and cars. You would know that God doesn't waste a single second when taking care of the needs of His children. Y'all, we were able to sell both of our cars last night and purchase one new car. We have some wonderful friends who just listen to God and provided some unbelievable help for us. Are you floored??? Really, we shouldn't be. We should've expected God to work it out all along. You can't even imagine the reprieve that this provides for us. One car payment. One car insurance. One car maintenance. Incredible. Completely, supernaturally cared for.
So, I say once again, this is HIS! This is not my battle to fight. These are not my details to decide. Every ounce of this process is totally and completely His, and He WILL receive the glory - for GREAT things He has done!
I just praise Him for so many of you who are reaching out and helping us in our day of distress. That's the Father's love in action, and I can't even tell you how much joy it brings to my heart!
Keep those prayers coming!
1. I am fighting a chest cold. Sneezy, coughy, tightness, and sinus headache. I think that I'd feel pretty normal if I could shake this stuff. I didn't make it to school today because I've been up coughing and sneezing all night.
2. Continue to pray for our house situation. The main thing is the location. Brian and I are just really praying hard for God to work out my work schedule, since I can't drive. We're not sure the wisest way to handle all of that, but I know that He knows.
3. Pray that I will continue to recover, and that God will restore me to complete, supernatural health. I love that He commands the devotion on my healing. We are trusting Him.
4. Pray that we will make much of Him in ALL things. I don't want a single lesson to be lost on this. The purpose of suffering is so that we might identify with Christ. It isn't fun or easy, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but if I can call on His name, then it's all worth it.
5. Brian's job is going well, but his plate just got MUCH more full with my loss of driving ability. Pray that the Lord would hold that precious man close. Pray that He'll give him strength and endurance when the days seem long and impossible.
Thank you so very much for your prayers. I can't even fully explain it, but I almost feel that we're existing in a state of God's divine care, and that's because of your prayers. Thank you. I love you!