Good Morning, Lovelies!
I come to you full of the joy of the Lord this morning. I've had a wonderful day, so far, as I rest and recoup and learn to lay this whole thing at the foot of the cross.
Brian and I returned home yesterday. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are wonderful people, and they've moved in with us for a while. Since I can't drive, that's a bit of an adjustment, especially since Brian started a new job today. Josh and Lauren are Jesus to us. We've lived with them before when our house was struck by lightning. They are just always at the ready to help us out. Plus, they are just lots of fun to be around.
This morning, Josh took me to my parents' house for the day. I'm not quite ready to return to work yet. I'm hoping to go back midweek. But, Brian also didn't want me to stay by myself all day. So, I'm sitting here, cozied up in the recliner, watching daytime television and talking to my stepmom and sister (who is home from school with a migraine). It's practically a nursing home.
I'm just so thankful for wonderful family members that live close by us. They always jump in and drop everything to take care of us. From cleaning our house, to caring for our dogs, to providing food, to chauffeuring me around, to staying with us, to giving up their homes, to making Starbucks runs, to doing our laundry, to washing my hair, to styling my hair. They've just loved on us in the most special ways. And, I don't know what we'd do without them!
Today, I've been reading through all the accounts in the New Testament where supernatural healing occurs. Y'all, it's incredible! I know that God is going to work a miracle in my life. I just can't wait to shout His glory from the rooftops! I know that I need a miracle. I know that I need His power, and I feel confident that He's going to come through for me. It's so exciting!
So, here are my new and improved prayer requests-
1. Thank God for His supernatural healing. I believe that He's working a miracle in my body, and that He will grant me a long life to tell others about what He's done.
2. Pray for Brian's new job. Pray that it will be an easy transition. Pray that his supervisors will be understanding and supportive of him. Pray that he will learn the new job quickly.
3. Pray for the side effects of the anti-seizure medicine. It makes me struggle with headaches and dizziness. Nothing major, but annoying.
4. Pray for our finances. We know that we're about to be accosted with medical bills. As you can imagine, paying for me ain't cheap!
5. Pray for us as we work out the inconvenience of me not being able to drive. We aren't quite sure how long this will persist, but it will at least be for a bit.
6. Pray for God to restore my health, energy, and vitality. Only He can bring about optimal health, but I do believe that it's right around the corner for me.
Thank you all so much for your love and care! I couldn't do it without you!