Over the last few months, I've received various emails or comments asking me questions about my life, treatment, dogs, work, our house, my family, etc.
And, I love it when people ask me questions. It shows that they are interested. However, I'm horrible at remembering to answer all of these questions. So, here's a little idea that I had, in order to make good on my commitment to reply. Ask away in the comments today, and I will do a reply post for Monday. Even if you've asked it before, my fuzzy brain probably doesn't remember it. You may ask anything. If I find it too personal, rest assured that I just won't answer it.
First, if you are reading this, will you please leave a comment, even if it just says, "Hi." I want to be able to know who in the world Google Ananlytics is reporting to me. It's very simple to leave a comment.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of the post.
2. See where it says "3 comments" (it will likely have a different number). Click on that.
3. Welcome to the comment screen.
4. Ask your question in the box on the right side.
5. Click the appropriate bullet. If you don't have a blog, click "Name/URL".
Wasn't that simple?
I can't wait to know who is in my circle. For one, this will allow me to join in your circles. And, for another, it will allow me to pray for those who are in mine.