So, by the grace of God, today I was able to accomplish these things:
1. I was ABLE to get ready! And, I'm even learning to praise God for the blessing of health to do this! I've come a LONG way :)
2. I was ABLE to spend time with the Lord, meditating on His psalms and asking Him to hover over my day. And, He did!
3. I was ABLE to worship my way to work with my new praise and worship CD that a very sweet person sent to me in the mail. Packages and cards are worth living for. I can't wait to check the mail these days! And then, I get so disappointed if all I have is a stinky doctors' bill, and yes, I do mean doctors, plural.
4. I was ABLE to survive a day with 7-year-olds, mostly! I mean, I wasn't the best educator, but I was present, and that was enough for today.
5. I was ABLE to stop by the grocery store on my way home to pick up some necessities.
6. I was ABLE to clean up a sick dog and her sick crate.
7. I was ABLE to make a delicious dinner (quinoa taco salad - YUMMO!), and then I was ABLE to clean it up.
8. I was ABLE to do some work on the computer that had been hanging over my head.
9. I was ABLE to return many emails, phone calls, and texts from people who are very very dear to my heart, and who make my life so wonderfully special. Sometimes these things pile up on me, and it isn't because I don't care or appreciate the precious people. On the contrary, they are my world, but I get overwhelmed.
10. I was ABLE to make a lunch for my husband who works so hard to provide for me and my expensive habit of cancer :) (just a little joke. you gotta laugh at it!)
11. I was ABLE to drink 3 glasses of green tea, and this has been a goal for me!
12. I was ABLE to rejoice with a friend as she found out that her cancer is in remission! That's gonna be me very soon, people, so get your party pants on!!!
13. I was ABLE to sit down and rest, and praise God for all He has done.
What are you ABLE to do?