Since the time I was a young school girl, I have always loved the meaning of cornucopias. They invoke a sense of nostalgia in me, but more importantly I love the idea that they represent. A cornucopia, or "horn of plenty", dates back to the 5th century and has been a symbol of abundance since then. Today, I feel abundantly grateful. I feel full and refreshed. I hope that you have the same abundant blessing in your life today. Join with me, as I remark on some things that make my heart leap for joy this morning.
1. My God. My Strength. My Shield. A Very Present Help in times of trouble.
2. My husband - he is my safe-haven and companion, my partner and my heart's delight
3. My family - they are my sanity, my sounding board, and my support.
4. My friends - they have picked me up and walked through the trenches with me
5. My home - my place of rest and relaxation
6. My church - they have rushed in and fed me, clothed me, shopped for me, supported me, cleaned for me, encouraged me, and blessed me
7. My doctors - each one knows the Lord and recognizes Him as the Great Physician
8. My workplace - they put my mind at ease as they cover my responsibilities for me
9. My dogs - they are pure comedy and therapy
10. My health - God has sustained me today.
I will rejoice!