Today I've been married to the man of my dreams for exactly two months. It's been all that I'd hoped it would be and more. I'll leave you with a few more pictures from that magical day.
And, 10 Things I Love About Being Married to Brian:
1. I get to go to sleep and wake up with my best friend.
2. I have someone to do life with (the fun and the not so fun).
3. Brian always checks in with me numerous times a day just to see what I'm doing.
4. I have a very intelligent man around who can fix EVERYTHING (the toilet, the dog's leash, the curtain rod, etc.etc.)
5. Brian makes me feel safe. He's a wonderful provider and protector.
6. I tend to be too serious, but my husband can always make me laugh, even when I'm irritated with him [and I hate that :)]
7. Brian talks to me and listens to me.
8. He keeps me in check when I start getting wrapped up in my emotions.
9. He prays with me and goes to church with me.
10. Brian plays with me.
Man, I love that boy!